Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A long, long silence....again!

It HAS been a loooooong time but, hey….at least I’ve been keeping busy….
As winter changes into summer, the days have grown longer and the sun has shone a bit more giving us respite from the damp rainy days…My bones so enjoy the warmth!!!
And with the good weather comes a better mood too, not only for me but also for the Finicky Muse who has at least been doing an effort to cheer me up. Good for her….she got me to the point of thinking about hiring a new Muse!!!
But all is well between us now…she whispers in my ears and my hands fly over whatever I am led to make and here are the results…

FAZ muuuuuuuito tempo mesmo mas…pelo menos tenho me mantido ocupada!
À medida que o inverno se transforma em verão, os dias ficaram mais longos e o sol tem brilhado um pouco mais, aliviando-nos dos úmidos dias de chuva...Meus ossos apreciam tanto o calor!!!!
E com dias mais bonitos também vem um humor melhor, não só para mim mas também para a Musa fricoteira que, pelo menos tem feito um esforço para me animar. Bom para ela...cheguei ao ponto de pensar em contratar uma nova Musa!!!!
Mas agora estamos em paz...ela murmura no meu ouvido e minhas mãos voam sobre seja qual for o trabalho que sou levada a realizar, e aqui estão os resultados....


In Papier Maché, The Ugly sisters (as irmãs Medonhas), Bobino, Hope (Esperança), Seaweed (Alga do Mar), Tweeties, and a box;

In fibers: Night flight, Gloovy-the glove monster (o monstro de luva) and Miss Library- An experiment




































Add Image

No comments: