Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Too busy to write????

It is SO, SO, SO VERY GOOD to be back in motion, to feel the inspiration and to be creative again…And things seem to happen just because I’m back to playing. There was a big job for a Warner Bross campaign that occupied the best part of a week, then I made a leather photo album for a friend, a new figurine, “Pinky the Raggedy Princess” was born and I finished the 6 panels for the Loss of Heart, namely: Loss, The quest, Fear, Doubt, Hope and Bliss. Now I’ll have to figure how to put them all together sharing a common background. I also made a few new blank journals and prepared 12 papier mache pieces to work on as well as 6 fabric dolls to entertain me as I watch TV…Life is good when so much is being done and all your time is taken for creating….

É TÃO, TÃO, TÃO BOM estar novamente em movimento, sentir a inspiração e ser criativa outra vez...e as coisas parecem acontecer simplesmente por eu estar novamente brincando.Apareceu um trabalho grande para uma campanha da Warner Bross que ocupou grande parte da semana, depois fiz um álbum de fotos em couro para uma amiga, uma nova figura, “Pinky a princesa maltrapilho”, nasceu e eu terminei os 6 painéis que compõem a Perda do Coração, a saber: A perda, A busca, O medo, A dúvida, A esperança e A Felicidade. Agora falta descobrir como vou juntá-los num fundo comum. Também fiz alguns cadernos em branco e preparei 12 peças em papier maché para pintar e complementar, bem como 6 bonecas de pano para me divertir enquanto vejo TV.A vida é boa quando há tanto sendo feito e todo o tempo é usado para criar ...


























1 comment:

Verlene said...

Hi Monica, I love your art. You have so many skills it's fun to see everything you make. I followed your link on Milliande's site to see your studio (awesome) and got sidetracked looking at your art. Nice work!