Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Finicky Muse is back to work

Already I can feel things are changing, subtly but definitely changing....The Muse has been less finicky and has even been working at inspiring me, which she should never stop doing!!!! I’ve slowly been coming back to creating and ideas are starting to wake me up again during the night….That’s good, it’s EXCELLENT !!!!
And as I started playing again, “Nightfall” which I began a few weeks ago was finished and I came up with 3 more papier maché figurines(Alice, the Queen fo Hearts and the Cat)…Not a lot but the wheels are cranking again and I’m grateful….

Já posso sentir que as coisas estão mudando, sutilmente, mas certamente estão mudando....A Musa tem estado menos fricoteira e tem até se esforçado para me inspirar, o que ela nunca deveria parar de fazer!!!! Lentamente estou voltando a criar e idéias já começam a me acordar novamente durante a noite.... Isso é bom, é EXCELENTE!!!!E, à medida que volto a brincar, “Anoitecer” que havia sido iniciada há algumas semanas, conseguiu ser terminada e fiz mais três figuras em papier maché(Alice, a Rainha de Copas e o Gato)... Não muito mas as engrenagens começam a girar novamente e sou grata por isso.













No comments: