Thursday, April 09, 2009

Another week...a few more pieces

This week really flew by but I managed a few pieces of work: a bunny for Thiff (one more!) and another Humpty Dumpty for my great friend Ana Rita, both as Easter presents…
Made another Paintbrush Recycling effort (hah!) and came up with a dragonfly this time.
Also, the carousel horse DH and I were working on was completed and I think it looks really great.
And that was it….
It hasn’t been easy working in the temporary studio. Most of my stuff is upstairs and I have to ask around for people to go and get things for me every time I need something … this involves asking (which I really am not very keen on), then waiting (which I definitely hate) AND knowing exactly where things are kept! That’s when I am really glad for being organized (at least) with my art stuff…. Hopefully, I’ll soon transfer back to my favorite place or a new one will be prepared for me.

Esta semana realmente voou mas consegui fazer algumas peças: um coelhinho para a Thiffany (mais um!) e outro Humpty Dumpty para mina grande amiga Ana Rita, ambos como presentes de Páscoa.
Fiz outro esforço (hah!) de Reciclagem de Pincéis e acabei com uma libélula desta vez. O cavalinho de carrossel no qual o marido e eu estávamos trabalhando juntos ficou pronto e acho que ficou lindo!
Não tem sido fácil trabalhar no atelier temporário. A maioria ds minhas coisas estão no andar de cima e tenho que ficar pedindo que as pessoas vão buscar aquilo de que preciso..isto quer dizer: pedir (o que não é realmente do meu feitio), esperar ( o que realmente detesto) E saber exatamente onde está cada coisa! É aí que fico feliz por ser organizada (pelo menos) com minhas coisas de arte...Espero que logo eu possa voltar para meu lugar favorito ou que um novo espaço seja preparado para mim..


No comments: