Thursday, May 28, 2009

A week of endings

Although there is a new project going on on my table, there's not much to show for the week past.
I managed to finish the center piece for the English paper piecing bed spread I was working on and it is now bagged and waiting for the backing.














Then, there’s the 5-minute wreath I made for my new studio door, using up all the tiny pieces of flimsy multicolored fabric a dear friend provided me with. I love the colors!



















I also found my way to finishing the little rug I started way back in January. For this one I used all the leftover pieces of wool I had lying around. This too is going to my new studio. It sure will be lively and colorful!














And, evidently, there are a few journal pages too.

















Hope my latest papier maché piece will be ready by the end of the week…I’ll post the pics then.

Ainda que haja um novo projeto acontecendo na minha mesa, não tenho muito para mostrar esta semana.
Consegui acabar a parte central da colha feita em “English paper piecing” na qual eu vinha trabalhando e agora está ensacada e à espera do forro.
Aí, fiz uma guirlanda de 5 minutos para meu novo ateliê, usando todos os pedacinhos de tecido fininho e multicolorido fornecidos por uma amiga querida. Adoro as cores!
Também consegui terminar o tapetinho que havia começado em janeiro. Para este utilizei todas as sobras de lã que eu tinha. Ele também vai para o novo atelier que certamente vai ser bem colorido!
E, é claro, há algumas páginas de diário também.
Espero terminar minha mais recente peça de papier maché até o final da semana...Faço upload das fotos assim que estiver pronta.

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

menina....O que foi isto? um surto crativo feroz..ahaha Caramba quanta coisa linda ,você é multifacetada.Tudo lindo lindo.Estou doidinha para ver como vai ficar seu ateliêr.só pela amostra das coisinhas fofas que tem aqui imagino como vai ficar lindo.!