Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Journal Pages

It’s been a long time since I posted pages from my journal so I thought today would be a good day for that.I haven’t worked on my pages as much as I’d like but being in a temporary studio, not having my things about me is not exactly motivating not inspiring…I am really in need of change and newness in my life …a little adventure, something to plan for and to dream of, mingled with some laughter and carelessness would be just great…guess that’s why my pages come out with theses titles….

Há muito tempo que não publico páginas do meu diário então achei que hoje seria um bom dia para isso.Não tenho trabalhado nas minhas páginas tanto quanto gostaria, mas o fato de estar num atelier temporário, não ter as minhas coisas por perto não exatamente motiva ou inspira...Estou realmente precisando de mudanças e novidades...um pouquinho de aventura, algo para planejar e com que sonhar, misturado com um pouco de risos e despreocupação seria ótimo...acho que é por isso que minhas páginas têm esses títulos....












2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your journal pages...great illustrations.
Renee

D said...

i love how vibrant your color choices are and how clean you must keep your brushes to achieve such results. thanks so much for sharing.

Nadine (I found your blog through the MIlliande Group)